Baked Omelet, which is an easy and healthy way to serve eggs to a crowd! Perfect for breakfast, brunch, lunch!
HOW TO MAKE A BAKED OMELET:
First, you’ll need the following three ingredients:
- 8 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk or half & half
- Seasoned salt pepper
Whisk these together in a large bowl.
Next, your omelet filling ingredients:
- Red bell pepper
- Green bell pepper
- Baby spinach
Cut them as you desire. Place the filling to the dish oven safe, pour egg mixture to combine. Top it with dill.
Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 45 minutes or until the top is golden brown and puffy and the eggs are set.
Allow the omelet to cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
- This recipe enough for 4-6 people 4 very large slices, or 6 moderately sized slices
COOK’S TIPS FOR THIS RECIPE
- However, you can feel free to play around with the ingredients and pick all of your favorites
- I recommend using 2% milk, whole milk, or cream in this recipe. The fat in the milk gives the egg custard the best texture.
- Cooking for a larger group? Double the ingredients and bake the omelet in a 9 x 13-inch pan. You may need to extend the baking time by 5-10 minutes